We are seeking a driven individual with excellent leadership skills to oversee the day-to-day operations of the firm. This individual will also work closely with the CEO to develop and implement new procedures and policies that will help the firm reach its long-term goals.
Why DePretis CPAs?
At DePretis CPAs, we believe that people matter more than business. That’s why we do our best to offer our team members a place where they can cultivate a rich and rewarding career without having to sacrifice the things that matter most in life.
If you are an experienced administrative professional seeking a lifestyle change (or want to reduce your commute) that will better balance your professional and personal life, we invite you to apply for a position with our firm!
Top reasons to join the team at DePretis CPAs:
BALANCE—we work together with our team members to find an arrangement that complements their unique lifestyle and family needs, while also helping them to achieve their career goals.
ENVIRONMENT—we offer a low-stress atmosphere which is evidenced by higher productivity and low staff turn-over.
- Business administration
- A/R and Collections
- IT Coordination
- Facilities Management
- Identify operational inefficiencies and initiate effective solutions
- Collaborate with management to identify strategic planning goals and develop implementation plans
- Coordinate tax season operations to maximize efficiency and improve client experience
Ideal Candidate Profile
- 4+ years of recent administrative experience
- 2+ years of experience in a leadership role
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Technologically proficient
- Advanced in Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly organized and efficient
- Able to delegate effectively
- Strong track record for seeing projects through to completion
- 15+ days of PTO
- Eligible for bonus program
- Participation in Group Health Insurance
- 401(k) Plan available
Interested in this position? Click the button below to apply online: