We are seeking a self-starter with excellent client service skills to join our team. We do not departmentalize, so this individual will work on tax, accounting and consulting engagements.
The Senior Tax Accountant will primarily be responsible for the preparation of income tax returns for individuals and businesses of all entity types, including the analysis of financial statements, preparation of accounting adjustments, and tax research as applicable. This individual will also assist with preparing tax plans and recommending tax strategies to our clients.
Why DePretis CPAs?
At DePretis CPAs, we believe that people matter more than business. That’s why we do our best to offer our team members a place where they can cultivate a rich and rewarding career without having to sacrifice the things that matter most in life.
If you are an experienced tax professional seeking a lifestyle change (or want to reduce your commute) that will better balance your professional and personal life, we invite you to apply for a position with our firm!
Three reasons to join the team at DePretis CPAs:
OPPORTUNITY—we offer the opportunity for limitless professional growth by combining technical training with direct client engagement.
BALANCE—we work together with our team members to find an arrangement that complements their unique lifestyle and family needs, while also helping them to achieve their career goals.
ENVIRONMENT—we offer a low-stress atmosphere which is evidenced by higher productivity and low staff turn-over.
- Prepare federal and state income tax returns for all entity types
- Recommend tax strategies by researching federal, state and local tax issues
- Develop and maintain ongoing business relationships with clients
Ideal Candidate Profile
- 3+ years of recent tax experience in a CPA firm
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting
- CPA License (preferred)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated to learn and produce excellent work
- Works effectively with team members
- Positive attitude and high ethical standards
- Full-time or Part-time schedules available to balance professional and personal life
- 15+ days of PTO
- Eligible for bonus program
- Participation in Group Health Insurance
- 401(k) Plan available
Interested in this position? Click the button below to apply online: